Dubai, UAE: Global tech supremos will make their way to Dubai to participate in the region’s first ‘Kaggle Days’, a two-day global competition that is organized by Google-owned Kaggle and LogicAI. An online data scientists community comprising more than 1 million users, Kaggle Days has partnered with Dubai Police to host this edition during Ai Everything, which runs from April 30 – May 1, 2019 at Dubai World Trade Centre.
With technology seamlessly integrating into people’s daily lives, the role of law enforcement agencies to build on its impact has become imperative. Police forces around the world continue to build capabilities to solve crimes that increasingly occur online, deploy robots to patrol communities to upkeep public safety and leverage AI technologies to prevent, predict, detect and investigate criminal offenses.
More than 150 global data scientists and machine learning enthusiasts, many from the UAE, including the world’s elite Grandmasters and Masters – will partner with the Dubai Police and Dubai Police Scientists Council to build solutions aimed at elevating the city’s position as one of the safest, smartest and happiest places in the world.
- IBM Advances ‘Watson Anywhere’ with New Clients
- Philips, Vesalius Biocapital III, Health Innovations invest in DEARhealth, AI health tech start-up
- Deloitte’s Heat Launches Artificial Intelligence Practice ‘Heat AI’
- Avnet Adds Resources for Developing AI and IoT Projects on Ultra96 Platform
- AI Council to supercharge the UK’s artificial intelligence sector